* when Comey refused to indict Clinton in July, he was called courageous and non-partisan by Dems who now demand Comey’s scalp
* corporate media moves quickly to minimize the story, inject more confusion, and tell Clinton voters to ignore the noise
* blogger Tyler Durden asks if Attorney General Loretta Lynch interfered with FBI investigations into Clinton Foundation, and the Carlos Danger laptop
* Spencer Ackerman reports that a formal complaint has been filed with Office of Special Counsel, demanding Hatch Act investigation of Comey
* will Huma Abedin be thrown under the bus?
* almost all the information we have is based on anonymous leaks
* at The Guardian, Trevor Timm gives a partial list of Comey’s sordid record
Listen to Peter's broadcast Oct 31, 2016 to find out what he thinks. Note this broadcast was made prior to James Comey's second announcement on Nov 07, clearing Hillary Clinton once again.